Saturday, May 18, 2013

PRECIOUS IN GOD'S EYES

God said..."You are precious to me. I give you honor and I love you..."
 ~Isiah 43:4~

Doesn't always feel that way, huh?

Sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough for God. Feels like I don't deserve to have him love me this much. It's hard to accept his love sometimes because it is so unconditional and so free. Surely I have to 'do' something to be good enough to be forgiven.

But no...


"You can't make God accept you because of something you do. God accepts sinners only because they have faith in him."
~Romans 4:5~

It is free. It is unconditional. And you are precious whether you feel like it or not. You can feel like the ugliest person in the world and yet God calls you beautiful. He doesn't have any favorites:

"God treats everyone alike." (Romans 3:22).

Next time you think "Nobody loves me," just look at the person you are. Your unique personality was designed. Every little detailed line in your hand was designed. The hairs on your head are all numbered. You are absolutely covered with God's fingerprints. He made you. You really think he doesn't love you?

Think again.


"God loves you and has chosen you to be his own special people."

 (Colossians 3:12)

 I am God's Princess 

1 comment: